Beth Coleman Avatar

My son started boot camp in San Diego on 6/6/11 - anyone else?

Posted By: Beth Coleman 07-14-11

My son left for boot camp on June 6, 2011. Initially it was rough for all of us, but now he's doing really well. We can't wait to see him at graduation and are trying to make plans and connect with anyone else who may be in his platoon. He's in 2nd Bn, Fox Co, Plt 2133. He'll hopefully graduate on September 2nd! Missing him so much.

Amber Synegal Avatar

Family

My Brother is in 2nd Bn Fox Co. Plt. 2129. He is graduating 9/2/11 as well! I can't wait to see my little brother! I am so proud of him!! My brother said there is 90 men in his platoon.

Posted by: Amber Synegal on 08/12/2011

Carmen Banuelos Avatar

Hello Amber,
My son Kenneth is in the same Plt.2129 as your brother did you see the video yet??

Posted by: Carmen Banuelos on 08/26/2011

Beth Coleman Avatar

Thanks for the comments! We've made our arrangements and will be out there as well. I can't wait to see him! I have no idea how many of them are in a platoon, but it sounds as if we will be sitting near each other for the graduation.

Posted by: Beth Coleman on 08/02/2011

Luberta Hurst Avatar

Hi there!
My son Mario is in the 2nd Bn Fox. Co. Plt 2129 also scheduled to graduate on 9/2. If it's alright I will keep your son along with the many others in my prayers... I too hope we can meet in San Diego.

Posted by: Luberta Hurst on 08/01/2011

Carmen Banuelos Avatar

Hello Luberta,
My son is in the same plt as your son. I have been looking for other in his platoon.

Posted by: Carmen Banuelos on 08/26/2011

Angela Heimes Avatar

My son went on June 6, 2011 to San Diego also. He's in the 2nd Bn, Fox Co., Plt 2130. It was really rough on me too, especially that first month. I have missed him so much! My husband, two younger sons, parents, and I have all already made flight, hotel, and rental car arrangements to go for his graduation. We are going to stay at the Paradise Point Resort and Spa and are going up a few days early and make a mini-vacation out of it. Now that he is past the half way point, all I can think about is seeing him at graduation.

Posted by: Angela Heimes on 07/28/2011

Michaela Stinson Avatar

My husband is in Fox Co also, but he's in Plt 2136.

Posted by: Michaela Stinson on 07/20/2011