Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

Platoon 2024 BN H CO

Posted By: Marissa worrix 02-16-11

I guess a lot of people in Christopher's platoon are sick (hope everyone gets better) It just scares me because Chris could get sick and who knows what might happen. I'll just have to keep my head up and hope for the best. Can't wait until his graduation!

Pam Parker Avatar

Our son is in platoon 2024, 2nd BN H CO. He will graduate 4/8/11. His letters are confident and positive. He also has kept his sense of humor! He is our Hero! We are so proud of him! Can't wait until family day!

Posted by: Pam Parker on 02/27/2011

Elsie  Furlonge Avatar

My son Nick is also sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection. I have been so worried. I recently recieved a call at home, a Captain left me a voicemail wanting to update me on my son Nikolas. Is this normal? I'm wondering if it is regarding his illness? I'll be calling the Captain once I get home today. Has anyone receieved this call?

Posted by: Elsie Furlonge on 02/23/2011

Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

Chris is not sick yet but i fear he may get sick. I hope your son gets better. I bet they are doing everything to get him back on track.

Posted by: Marissa worrix on 02/24/2011

Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

I messed up on his platoon it's
Platoon 2024 2nd BN H CO

Posted by: Marissa worrix on 02/19/2011

Kimberley King Avatar

Our son is in Platoon 2026 2nd Bn H Co. He had pneumonia 3 weeks into Phase I. Thank the LORD he didn't get rolled back.

Posted by: Kimberley King on 02/19/2011

Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

I hope he will be better soon !!

Posted by: Marissa worrix on 02/24/2011

JO ANN MCLEOD Avatar

Other

AS A GRANDPARENT I AM PROUD OF MY GRANDSON. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HIM WHEN
HE GRADUATES APRIL 8, 2011.

Posted by: JO ANN MCLEOD on 02/18/2011

Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

I am also looking forward to April 8th! I have been plainning our trip there since the day he left. Your grandson must be in the same platoon as my boyfriend cause platoon 2024 2nd BN H CO is only graduating that day.

Posted by: Marissa worrix on 02/24/2011

tina jones Avatar

yes, i hear ya,My daughter is in Parris Island too, she is in the med-unit also, very sick,not graduating and she has redo the course..pray and Pray! I am sure the team is pulling hard for him..The Core will take care of your baby also...;) God bless our Marines..

Posted by: tina jones on 02/18/2011

Marissa worrix Avatar

Other

i hope she gets better ..... :) I know they will take care of him and they will make him a great marine!! They will do the same for your daughter also

Posted by: Marissa worrix on 02/19/2011