Hard love. The Marines girl.
Posted By: Carlen D'Larenti 11-08-10
OK, so dealing with sadness while hes away isn't easy now is it? No, not at all. As we all know girls have so much to do though so I decided that I would post a few ideas for the other ladies to help!
1) Help out around the house. Come on! If you have dogs bath time is here! Dishes everyone uses them, help out with things like cleaning, organization, and the holidays are coming up so some home made crafts would be fun!
2) Anyone can go get their nails done but test yourself. What kind of crazy design can you do? Show off your skills! Ladies make time for yourself! Try out some new make up looks or hair color and even new clothes.
3) Good friends are hard to come by so lets not forget our good friends! Make them dinner a mini party for all the love they show. Shopping dates, movies, mall walks too.
4)Grades are always good to watch over you know! School is cool!
5)How about some new pics? I'm sure your man would love to see the cute new coat you got the other day! I know my marine loves my dog pics, new shirts, anything it helps us stay one step closer to each other.
6) I'm not a fan of parties but, if you are don't hold back you should have fun just keep in mind he misses you.
7) Nice chats with his parents are good! They miss him too you know!
8)Letters from home is a great song! Have you written him a letter yet? It would be cute and the time you took out of your day to write it for him will be noticed.
9) Plan ahead. His bday is bound to be up soon. Plan something nice.
10) Movies!!!!!! Go see them
Note: Adobe Reader may be required to view PDF documents. Download the Free Adobe Reader.